Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HIV's Application
Information 
What's your name, character name, age and location? 

My name is Christopher Thomas King (IGN: HIV), I'm 20 years old and I live in Estonia.

Since when are you playing GunZ, simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ?

I started playing GunZ in 2008, I started with ijji and been playing on different servers all the time. I'm not the best player within these years, but I know that I've learned a lot so far, and will do it in the future also.

Do you have experience in any other GunZ private server? If yes, please list them.

As I've told before, I started playing GunZ in 2008, within 10-11 years I do have a lot of experience on different servers, I used to be Event Moderator in Legacygamers GunZ when the server was still alive, we had daily 120-200 players but it's closed now, for the reasons which I don't know.

How would you be useful to us? 

I would help you to advertise server, host events daily, because I only work on certain days in the week, which means I got a lot of free time, and I've been playing League of Legends & GunZ all the time, when I have the free time. Also, if I go to work, it doesn't mean I can't join the server in this day. I only have 8 hours work, timezones are different, and I'm always available through Discord and if I come from work, the only thing I really want to do is: sit down, roll a blunt, smoke it & play on PC.

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?

I want to be a part of staff, because this server has to grow up and to grow up, we need players. As I told already, I'd help to advertise server, host events, help out people with different problems and also teach them how to play GunZ, if someone really-really new joins our server. I also want to feel myself a little bit more powerful, that means people give me some respect, which I will give them also ( Don't get me wrong here... I always show respect, but I like when I receive it also.).

[Image: 24cz0k3.png]

THANK YOU FOR READING!

[Image: hriphe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bug 
Accepted.
Pinned as Event Team & Head Of Reports.

Regards, 
Extra GunZ Management!
Thanks given by:
Thread Closed