JAMPS En las redes sociales

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sirenic's Application
Wink 
[Image: hyso5dl.png]

What's your name, character name, age and location?
My name is Daniel.
My main character's name is Sirenic^1.
I'm currently 16 years old (I'll be 17 in a month - November 10th) and I live in Israel.

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ. 
Well, I play GunZ since August 2013. The first server I played was Freestyle GunZ - played this server around 5 years and then In 2018, I moved to Enigma GunZ & after a few months started playing Universe GunZ as well.

How many languages do you speak? Please list them.
I speak Hebrew & English fluently.

Have you experienced being in staff team in any other GunZ private server? If yes, please list them.
YES, I have experience of being a staff team member in other GunZ servers. I was an official Event Moderator in Freestyle GunZ for a long period and made many critical changes while I was there (if you want, I can provide proof of some big changes & special events I made there).
Additionally, I was a Head Advertiser in Universe GunZ for almost half a year and then got promoted to a Game Master rank.

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.
I can do the job perfectly because I have enough experience from the past at hosting events, handling support & help threads and dealing with reports and more specifically - hackers.
I'm also very active in-game and on the Discord server, and from now on the forum as well, so if any player needs help I'll always be there for him/her.

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?
I would like to take a part of the Extra GunZ's staff team because I'd be so happy to help with increasing the community and player-count in-game & with everything else needed.

Thanks for reading my application! Big Grin

Signing of Sirenic
[Image: 8GJl5Xl.png]

IGN: Sirenic^1
Clan: Odysseus