Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tomer's Application
Wink 
[Image: OXhBimA.png]

What's your name, character name, age and location? 
My name is Tomer.
My main character's name is ^9Tomer^1.
I am 15 years old (on 23rd December I'll turn 16 y/o) and I live in Israel [Image: il.png] .

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ.
Well, I've been playing GunZ since 2013 (2nd March, to be exact). The first server I ever played was Freestyle GunZ, my big brother showed me that server and I pretty liked it so I continued playing there for 4-5 years until I moved to Enigma GunZ (in version 8 it has become Pandemic GunZ) and then Universe GunZ.

How much languages do you speak? Please list them.
I speak two languages which are: Hebrew & English.

Do you have experience of being in staff team in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them.
Yes, I do have experience of being a part of Staff Team in a few GunZ servers. In Freestyle GunZ I was a part of the Event Team, in Enigma GunZ I was an Event Moderator & Game Master (I was supposed to be promoted to Admin role which was like a Head GM in other servers but I quitted) and, in Universe GunZ I was a Head Advertiser and Game Master.
If there's any doubt about anything I mentioned above then I'll provide some proof if required.

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.
I'll be useful by taking care of the support threads (I will serve the community as best as I can and answer their questions/doubts as fast as possible without making them wait a lot), taking care of the reports (also the /report system in-game), being active in-game & on forums as much as I am able in order to help and support players at all, hosting events on a daily basis and etc.

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?
I would like to be a staff member because, firstly, I would like to contribute the server by: helping with the Support stuff in-game and on forums, taking care of reports, helping to spot hackers and everything else required me to do as a Game Master.
My only interest is to help the server & community with everything needed and anything required/expected from me to do as a staff member.

Thanks for reading my application & good luck to the other candidates! Angel
Thanks given by: FranK! , Sirenic