Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senor's App.
Wink 
What's your name, character name, age and location? 
My name is Idan Lahau, my IGN is Senor, I'm 17 Years Old from Israel.

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ. 
I'm Playing Gunz since '08, I know pretty much everything about this game, I started playing gunz in Quality/Bala but mostly played the old ExtraGunz, I was playing around 8 hours a day, everyday. 

How much languages do you speak? Please list them.
English,
Hebrew,
Basic Arabic.

Have you experience of being in staff team in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them.

I was a CO-Owner of kinda active gunz server, around 40 onilnes a day named SnakeGunz, I don't have any past of begin a staff member in Gunz Servers, I was mainly staff member in CS:GO Israeli communities, like Community Manager, Developer etc... so I have the experience of being a staff member. 

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.
Of course bringing players to server using my small community as a streamer, I'm very active in this game, playing everyday even thought its called a dead game, I have past of developing things in other games, I can learn and help in the develop thing, know how to run events and know everything that Staff know and should do. 
I'm very friendly and love to help to new players, and can help this server grow.

Thanks, Idan. 
Thanks given by:
Wink 
Good luck Big Grin
Thanks given by: IZeuz