Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben's Application
Wink 
What's your name, character name, age and location? 
First Name is Ben Smile, my ign's are papi / daddy / Ben , 18 years old and well yea I'm from Israel,GMT+2.

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ. 

I've been playing GunZ since ever, If that's QualityGunz, PremiumGunz, FreestyleGunz, BalaGunz and much more.

How much languages do you speak? Please list them.

English & Hebrew.

Have you experience of being in staff team in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them.

Well I never had the chance to so yea not really, never been an staff member in any of the servers i played.

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.

I am actually here applying for Event Team & GFX, as ET I can be very useful since I'm online most of the day and i'll be able to help the players out and there's also a fun part in hosting events, now as a GFX I'm available 24/7 to answer ur requests, I've been designing two examples for this server already
There's more that i've sent to the Owners

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?

I would really love to be part of ur staff team, first because there is friendly community and lovely team and second it will be my glad to help and improve the server.

-

Thanks for Reading

Best Regards, Bennwise.
Thanks given by:
Wink 
Good App, I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks given by:
Wink 
Dear @Moh, thanks for your interest in joining us.

By our new set of rules, I must decline your application. The reason might be one of the following:

• Inactive
• Lack of effort

Feel free to send private message to me at discord.

Regards,
Extra GunZ Management.
Thanks given by: