Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezolanit0's Application
Wink 
                                         What's your name, character name, age and location? 

Hello, I'm Raynder , IGN: Venezolanit0 and I'm 19 years old

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ.

I've been playing GunZ for like 4 years and a half, first sv I was in was Herogamers

How much languages do you speak? Please list them.

English and Spanish

Have you experience of being in staff team in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them.

Brendy Gunz: Administrator
                                                             Drack Gunz: GameMaster
                                                             Zargor Gunz: GameMaster
                                                             Ghost Gunz: Dev

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.

I'm very active, 24/7, I'm good making events and I can be completely into the server, talking about support, help to new users, etc

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?

I really like this server , and I notice we need help to keep growing, that's why I'm doing this app. I feel enough to bring more players to the server and make it grow.
Thanks given by: