Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DreamBlue Application
Wink 
In the first place, the Good receives a cordial greeting of Peace and Good for all the staff members of said Gunz. (Extra gunz)

My name is: Argenis Guerra
Character name: Dream Blue

I'm playing gunz since 2006, I started at the Gunz prison server where I started as an events team, I spent 2 years on the server until I received my GM rank from that gunz. Then, when I closed the server, I was in Latin Gunz, where I started as a GM in 2008, my character named Rhino.

Other servers in which I was part of the staff team is,

> Chosik Gunz
> Chaltran Gunz
> EURO gunz 2009
> Ghost gunz V1 - V3
Ghost gunz V1 - V3
> Galaxy gunz V6
 among other servers

How many languages do I speak?
> English
> Spanish

How can I collaborate with this server?
good the help that I can offer is to help to increase the server of the users and the popularity, I like to help the servers that see a great purpose of growth and have a great potential to grow, I only have a few hours in this weapon. I like what I do. I've seen so far, everything is balanced and it's something I like, I can lend my full support to help, I offer at least 15 hours a day to be active in helping and supporting new Gunz users and express my opinions to improve . ..

I think this has been everything. Thank you for giving me those minutes of time to read my poster and I hope you keep in mind my potential and I hope that the server grows, as well as my expectations ... nothing more to add, thanks.
 and receive a cordial goodbye to peace and good.
Thanks given by:
Wink 
Dear @dreamblue, thanks for your interest in joining us.

By our new set of rules, I must decline your application. The reason might be one of the following:

• Inactive
• Lack of effort

Feel free to send private message to me at discord.

Regards,
Extra GunZ Management.
Thanks given by: