Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThaRun Application!
Bug 
What's your name, character name, age and location?

* My name is Tharun.T (IGN: ThaRun), I'm 19 years old and I live in India,

Since when are you playing GunZ, simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ?

*  started playing GunZ in 2010, I started with UniverselGunZ,EnigmaGunz,ArenaGunZ and Freestyle GunZ,

Do you have experience in any other GunZ private server? If yes, please list them.

* As I've told before, I started playing GunZ in 2010,I  have a lot of experience on Enigma GunZ and Arena GunZ, I used to be HeadStaff And Owner in ArenaGunZ when the server was on ,we had daily 45+ players but it's closed now,

How would you be useful to us? 

* If applicable I would want to help this server become more "user/new player" friendly. I've seen so many instances where new players will join this server and then be deterred/lose interest because of egotists and all-around impatient people and players. This server consists mainly of veteran players and I think that's amazing, but we should also be looking to new generations to help this server, and not be trying to scare them away with bad mannerisms.

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?

* I've played GunZ for years, as well as survived the Hell that is college and the adult working world. What I've learned from all these experience is that all work and no play is no way to live at all. With all these experiences, I've learned that one of the most important things in life is the concept of "Patience" which I believe is my best quality as well  as empathy.
Thanks given by:
Bug 
Hahaha XD Tha run ❤ Sad Big Grin Big Grin
TejasGamerGunz Angel
Thanks given by:
Wink 
Dear @Moh, thanks for your interest in joining us.

By our new set of rules, I must decline your application. The reason might be one of the following:

• Inactive
• Lack of effort

Feel free to send private message to me at discord.

Regards,
Extra GunZ Management.
Thanks given by: