Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAZGUD APP
Wink 
What's your name, character name, age and location? My name is Jeff, character name is WAZGUD am 21 years old and my location is in the United States.

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ. I started playing Gunz when IJJI was still here for my Gunz Career is that I like doing quest mostly that I seem interesting.

How much languages do you speak? Please list them.
Languages I speak are only currently english and some spanish in my arsenal.
Have you experience of being in staff team in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them. I had no recent experience of being in staff team in any other gunz private server but I was a staff member for minecraft servers if that would work.

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.I want to be a member of your moderation team because I like to help people as there is a thing that I must do because my current job is a school helper for elementary school as I have to help them with their homework as I said before on behalf of my different job I was somewhat as a tourist guide as I tell people where the places are located at. Following up with me being a school helper I help kids get prepared for the State Test give them advice if they are panicking as I would help them calm down. Also why I would like to be part of your moderation team is because I'm currently an Amateur member for your server so why not apply for this position as I have lots of conversations on your discord and plus that I am very active on your server. So yea these are the reasons why I would like to be part of your moderation team and much more I could say but it will never end.
I have lots of things I like to do during my free time as one of my things is watch YouTube as I watch many types of videos NBA, vlogs and fortnite clips and gunz as well. Another thing I enjoy during my free time is that I would like to be on social media most of the time and have a conversation with people that are on social media as I have a social media that is on YouTube which I enjoy posting videos on it as it is called Jeff The Genius where I post videos that seem to be funny. Lastly in my free time I would like to enjoy watching the streamers play their game and anime which is a must for me because anime is a very good thing to watch if you are bored. So these are the things that I enjoy doing in my free time and hopefully you would also enjoy the things that I like to do during my free time.

Why do you want to be a part of our staff? What I have said above I can provide those listed above.
Thanks given by: IZeuz