Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HYEONG's Application
What's your name, character name, age and location? 
My name is OrenForen, And my character name is HYEONG, I'm 17 years old and living at Israel.

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ. 
I'm playing gunz 10 years. The first gunz server i played is: IJJI and when it closed. I didnt play maybe like 1 year.
And then i came back to play in Quality GunZ and after it got closed I played few more private servers.

How much languages do you speak? Please list them.
I can speak English, Hebrew and Russian.

Have you experience of being in staff team in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them.
I was GM in Volume GunZ at 2012 and Ultimate GunZ at 2015.

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer
I'm one of the best UGG players and i can invite many players to play extra gunz. I can be active most of the day. 
and also i'm streamer in twitch so I can stream every day and i'll invite many players to your discord server
I would like to help you to be the best gunz server and to reach atleast more than 100 players every day.