Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sophie's application
What's your name, character name, age and location?
My real name is: Sophie, Ingame: ^5Sophie, And my age is: 20, I'm from: Canada

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ.
I played GunZ since international gunz was out and once they shut down i went and i played a bit of Dark Gunz, Freestyle Gunz and Now my home is here in ExtraGunz!

Have you experience in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them.
I was a admin for NewEra Gunz, I hosted events, And watched for hackers talk to the community and they would address any bugs/Glicthes
hang out with the community and play talk for hours discord and in game.

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.
I speak french and English im a very active person i speak to the community on a daily basis im very friendly i can be on when the other admins are not as i live
in a different time zone and i want to help the community as much as i can i love our little family we got built and i want to see it grow so much more 
I am always on discord for any questions and reports. 

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?
I want to be a part of staff because i like helping the community with everything that i can and will do everything in my power to do the best that i can
to make this server grow and be the best around i can't wait to start helping the community and i hope to see you all in game 

Have a great Day and thank you for reviewing my application!
Accepted.
Pinned as Trial Game Master.

Regards, 
Extra GunZ Management!
Thread Closed