Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Wink 
Questions:

What's your name , character name, age and location? 
My name is tejas. Character Name is Just Solved Gunz Problem in my pc. Im currently 16. I currently live in India

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ.
I've played since iGunZ and IjjI, I've always looked up to being a very good player in Duels and TDM's. I started playing back when I lived in Dubai in about 2007/2008

Have you experience in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them.
I have experience in a small server that had a database of about 30/40 players, but they were very active and a very polite and good community, but the bad news is I absolutely do not remember the name of the server Sad

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.
I think you should choose to give me a chance because I really enjoy hosting events, and I have plenty of time everyday ranging from 4-6 hours. I have plenty of patience and I love to interact and joke with players. I've always attended events in other servers when I was online, even the ones where I don't really have a chance of winning (duel and race). I've also been an Event Moderator at a small server 5 years ago, which is my biggest success regarding my GunZ career, and I also have experience in hosting events at several mediocre servers and my own. In my free time, when I don't feel like playing in other rooms, I like to explore maps and thinking of new event ideas.

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?
Like I said before, I really really love and enjoy hosting events. I also have some experience in hosting events and being a GM including judging what to do when someone violates any of the rules. I can be very active on the forums and the discord to solve any problems anybody has. I can also think of very unique events for the server. Cool Cool
TejasGamerGunz Angel
Dear @Tejas111 thanks for your interest in joining us.

By our new set of rules, I must decline your application. The reason might be one of the following:

• Inactive
• Spamming
• Using google translate

Feel free to send private message to me at discord.

Regards,
Extra GunZ Management.
Thread Closed