Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gritzwold's Application
Bug 
What's your name, character name, age and location?:

Name: Cj Pacana, Character: Gritzwold Age:16 Location: Philippines Cebu City

Since when are you playing GunZ? Simply tell us some parts of your GunZ career, like when and where you have started playing GunZ?

I Played Gunz Since 2009 Gunz Is The One Of My Favourite Games If My Day So Boring I Just Played Gunz.....

Have you experience in any other gunz private server? If yes, please list them.:?

I Have Many Experience...Because Of Gunz I Have More Friends And Im Happy About It...I have many experience that i become a GM in Other Servers...I've Been a GM in Fgunz For 2Years In Eaglegunz 1Year....I Can Give The Players Happiness...

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.:

In Other Gunz I Invite 50Players+ I Just Do Advertising But it Takes So Long..And Im Not Giving Up On It ill Do Anything For The Server...I Made Mistake Sometimes But Having A Mistake Is One Of The Reason To Make Things Right..

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?

I Want To Give All The Players In Here a Happiness..I will Be Responsible To Them And Respectful...I Cant Promise That ill Be Online EveryDay....If They have Any Problems Or Issue...They Just Approach At Me Any Time... And ill be there..im not be online in PC But In CP....Im Ready To hear All There Problems...And Answer Them..
Thanks given by:
Bug 
Accepted.
Pinned as Trial Event Team.

Regards, 
Extra GunZ Management!
Thanks given by: